Business experience Designer & Solution Architect
About the job
Your role will be to contribute strategically and operationally to ensure that Invokers can maintain a position as a leading company - both in the field of consulting to create business value through user experience, and in the field of development and application design of digital enterprise solutions.
The job involves close contact with customers and business partners, and you will therefore be the company's window to the world.
In addition, international traveling and project activity can be expected, as interest in our services increases.
Your tasks will include:
- consulting for, and collaborating with, customers and colleagues to develop innovative solutions from a Design Thinking mindset
- acting as sparring partner for Lead Architects on customer projects that often cover several technology areas, including helping to mature ideas and solutions at the customer
- assisting with counseling for innovation in invokers’ competence field
- driving projects with customers, as a technical specialist
- developing existing customer relationships and actively contributing to creating new ones
- ensuring continued co-operation with SAP (and other vital partners)
- contributing actively to the development of relevant products and services invokers can offer customers
- being a strong and visible technical resource for customers and colleagues
- clarifying for new customer groups what kind of value invokers can add, in relation to application design, and innovation-supporting architecture design and in particular Design Thinking
- over time, being able to take over responsibility for customers of global size as Lead Architect and Solution Designer
We are, in all modesty, Denmark's strongest team when it comes to
creating and delivering exciting projects in the intersection of ERP, web and mobility as well as digital business development, to some of Denmark's most exciting customers.
We focus on the user when we, with experience, expertise and business understanding develop simple and high performance applications with a smooth user interface and close integration with SAP.
We have an innate enthusiasm for technology, strategy and processes - and an ambition to create the optimal synergy between the business, IT and the end-user.
We work with SAP as a business foundation in many of our solutions, but technologically span a wide range of competencies.
And since 2006, we have created
business value through User Experience.
We imagine you have a higher educational background within a relevant area, as well as the following:
- experience with application design and development disciplines, as well as architecture design in enterprise context
- experience with working with/in consulting houses or digital agencies
- experience with SAP, digital consulting or experience from working with/in big IT organizations (customer side)
- the ability to embrace architecture, business and end-user needs
- the ability to develop and maintain good customer relationships
- updated digital knowledge with a natural interest and curiosity in the field
- updated knowledge about industry and market trends
- a good understanding of customers' business challenges and value chains, including being a good advisor when it comes to the digital universe, including innovation-oriented architectures, paradigms and patterns, application development, process optimization and business development
- a strong network that can contribute positively to invokers' development
As a person, we imagine that you possess more (but not necessarily all) of the qualities and skills listed below:
- good communication- and relationship building skills
- the ability to motivate and inspire people around you
- strategic, visionary and inventive skills, with clear ideas on how to optimally balance technical, business and end-user needs for the most innovative solution
- ability to give and receive constructive criticism in a multidisciplinary team for optimization and development of creative solutions
- feel at home and can operate effortlessly in multidisciplinary teams consisting of a mix of business and IT
- understand how to commit yourself broadly in an IT organization
- willing to engage and continuously acquire new knowledge
- willing to take responsibility for an end product
- change and development oriented
- systematic and structured
- customer focused
- solution oriented and have strong implementation force and good structure
- The possibility to develop mobile, business-critical solutions that change the everyday lives of our customers
- An exciting position in a company in growth
- A dynamic environment and opportunities for skill development
- A happy corporate culture with passionate colleagues and strong family feeling
- An informal workplace, humor and social events
- Competitive salary with pension scheme, health insurance and flexible working hours
We recently developed a solution for Vestas with the new SDK, which has just won the SAP Innovation Award 2018 in the Digital Transformation category - read more about the solution here. In addition, we have made solutions for Energinet and Viking with the new SDK and a new iOS solution for Banedanmark.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Solution Architect Thomas Ove Rasmussen : +45 3141 3419.
We look forward to receiving your CV and your application.
All inquiries are of course handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and you can read more about our personal data policy here.