FULL StACk SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND BEYOND
WHO WE ARE
Originating in Copenhagen, Denmark, Invokers is a preferred SAP partner with an ever burning passion for innovating, building and running digital solutions that create value for businesses as well as end users.
We are a team of 40 dedicated people located in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Barcelona that develops and delivers exciting projects in the intersection of ERP, web and mobility - as well as digital business development. We work with Design Thinking and SAP Cloud Platform as business foundations in many of our solutions, but technologically span a wide range of competencies.
Our innate enthusiasm for technology, strategy and processes – and our ambition to create the optimal synergy between the business, IT and the end-user – makes Invokers an amazing place to work. And we can prove it! Great Place to Work ranked us as one of the four best places to work within the IT field in Denmark, with an exceptional level of trust between management and our highly valued employees.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For our newly created Core Development team in Barcelona, we are looking for a senior Full Stack Software Engineer who can take the lead on helping the organization deliver best-in-class solutions to our customers as well as lead the organization in its ambitious growth plans.
You are a broad-based Software Engineer, with a passion for delivering unique solutions based on making complex business systems simple and easy-to-use. You are a development and technology expert in versatile application development with a broad technological foundation in computer science and system development.
You have strong skills within several, but not necessarily all, of the following:
- Development and maintenance of server-side applications, APIs and services in Java and C# should be a natural and incorporated part of your education as a developer and software-craftsman
- Development with some of the modern, hybrid languages (not necessarily all of them): Swift, Scala, Typescript…..We love modern programming languages! Asynchronism, parallelism, functional programming and immutability
- Front-end development, with modern frameworks: The development within front-end (JS, HTML, CSS) frameworks is progressing extremely fast and the expectations of customers/users follows. Therefore, we often use Angular 2, React.js and similar frameworks in our solutions
- Dialogue with the customers on the requirements and technical possibilities
- Understanding the technical possibilities (roadmap, architecture,…)
- Coaching other colleagues
Since we have international clients, it is necessary to have a very good command of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will become part of our new core development team in Barcelona, assuming responsibilities and influencing the growth of the department. In all of our teams, every team member is a specialist within their field and together you provide complete solutions to our customers. In addition, we prioritize close collaboration very highly, both across teams and internally in the team.
Your tasks and days will include:
- Collaboration with clients and your colleagues to analyse and map requirements for solution description and requirement specification
- Have a key function throughout the project lifecycle
- Development of quality code and associated documentation in accordance with development standards
- Ensure the quality of the solutions during their entire life cycle, by being a key role during the DevOps phase
- Join in design-driven development programs
You will become part of:
- A dynamic environment in a growing company
- A culture in which we prioritize close cooperation and sparring between and within teams
- A tribe of passionate colleagues and a strong sense of community
- An informal workplace with humour and social events
- A company that respects and values work life balance
- Competitive salary
- As a company that values human relations, we hold regular team building activities and after-work get togethers
- Extensive training opportunities with our team of experts as well as externally by participating in relevant conferences or hackathons, like the GOTO Conference organized by our parent company Trifork
- Fruit, snacks and drinks in the office to spark your creativity
- 24 days of holiday a year
- Private health insurance
- Allowance for the public commuting card in Barcelona
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to partially work remotely
As long as the COVID-19 situation applies, we have the following policies in place to ensure the health of our employees:
- Free choice to work remotely or from the office
- Office environment that adopted the safety measurements recommended by the authorities
- Internet connection at home paid by the company
- Possibility to borrow office equipment (screen, keyboard, mouse)
- We have limited the number of business trips to the minimum, both international as well as national