SAP TECHNOLOGY Consultant
WHO WE ARE
Originating in Copenhagen, Denmark, Invokers is a preferred SAP partner with an ever burning passion for innovating, building and running digital solutions that create value for businesses as well as end users.
We are a team of 40 dedicated people located in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Barcelona that develops and delivers exciting projects in the intersection of ERP, web and mobility - as well as digital business development. We work with Design Thinking and SAP Cloud Platform as business foundations in many of our solutions, but technologically span a wide range of competencies.
Our innate enthusiasm for technology, strategy and processes – and our ambition to create the optimal synergy between the business, IT and the end-user – makes Invokers an amazing place to work. And we can prove it! Great Place to Work ranked us as one of the four best places to work within the IT field in Denmark, with an exceptional level of trust between management and our highly valued employees.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are a broad-based SAP Technology Consultant with the ability to deliver unique solutions to our customers, based on making complex business systems easy-to-use. You have a broad technological foundation within SAP, application development and architecture and infrastructure, and have thus achieved strong competencies within several of the following:
- ABAP + ABAP Objects
- SAP Gateway
- SAP Fiori & SAPUI5
- Understanding of SAP Basis/NetWeaver setups
- SAP Cloud Platform
- HANA development
- XS/XSA development
- HANA SDI
You would also have the opportunity to test new technologies and thereby contribute to the technical and professional development of the company and yourself.
You have a healthy interest in new technologies as well as a well-developed sense of when these should - and should not - be used for the greatest possible business value for our customers.
You have the ability to quickly acquire knowledge and skills in new technology, methodology and tools, so you can advise the customer, confer with colleagues and develop amazing solutions with the technology available.
As we work with international clients, fluent written and spoken English is required. Spanish language is an advantage, but not mandatory. Travel to our main offices in Copenhagen and occasionally to customer location is to be expected, potentially 10-30 days per year.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will become part of our new team located in beautiful Barcelona. While drawing on a strong and inspiring Invokers culture, you will have a unique opportunity to influence our set-up and help shape the profile and capabilities of our team in Barcelona.
Your tasks and days will include:
- Collaboration with clients and your colleagues to analyse and map requirements for solution description and requirement specification
- Have a key function throughout the project lifecycle
- Development of quality code and associated documentation in accordance with development standards
- Ensure the quality of the solutions during their entire life cycle, by being a key role during the DevOps phase
- Join in design-driven development programs
- Stay up-to-date in the evolution of the SAP roadmap and new offerings
- A dynamic environment in a growing company
- A culture in which we prioritize close cooperation and sparring between and within teams
- A tribe of passionate colleagues and a strong sense of community
- An informal workplace with humour and social events
- A company that respects and values work life balance
- Competitive salary
- As a company that values human relations, we hold regular team building activities and after-work get togethers
- Extensive training opportunities with our team of experts as well as externally by participating in relevant conferences or hackathons.
- Fruit, snacks and drinks in the office to spark your creativity
- 24 days of holiday a year
- Private health insurance
- Allowance for the public commuting card in Barcelona
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work remotely from time to time
As long as the COVID-19 situation applies, we have the following policies in place to ensure the health of our employees:
- Free choice to work remotely or from the office
- Office environment that adopted the safety measurements recommended by the authorities
- Internet connection at home paid by the company
- Possibility to borrow office equipment (screen, keyboard, mouse)
- We have limited the number of business trips to the minimum, both international as well as national