WHO WE ARE
Originating in Copenhagen, Denmark, Invokers is a preferred SAP partner with an ever burning passion for innovating, building and running digital solutions that create value for businesses as well as end users.
We are a team of 40 dedicated people located in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Barcelona that develops and delivers exciting projects in the intersection of ERP, web and mobility - as well as digital business development. We work with Design Thinking and SAP Cloud Platform as business foundations in many of our solutions, but technologically span a wide range of competencies.
Our innate enthusiasm for technology, strategy and processes – and our ambition to create the optimal synergy between the business, IT and the end-user – makes Invokers an amazing place to work. And we can prove it! Great Place to Work ranked us as one of the four best places to work within the IT field in Denmark, with an exceptional level of trust between management and our highly valued employees.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For our team in Barcelona, we are looking for an experienced iOS Developer that meets the following criteria:
- You are a broad-based iOS Developer with the ability to deliver unique solutions to our customers, based on making complex business systems easy-to-use.
- You are an iOS Developer with 3 to 7 years of experience, who loves making real solutions for real businesses: From the most demanding business processes to a user interface that needs a "consumer-grade" level, or better!
- You've grown out of making apps for baking recipes and you are ready to get the chance to work with business-critical solutions.
- You have a broad technological foundation in computer science and system development and strong competencies in mobility in general and the Apple ecosystem. More specifically: XCode, Swift, iOS and all its delights.
- It is important that you are strong on UI, since User Experience and design are cardinal points for us.
- You understand modern tooling and operating platforms, such as cloud solutions, containerization, Git and much more.
- You are skilled on custom graphics and tools such as SpriteKit, SceneKit and alike.
- You have experience working in continuous delivery environments and tools such as CircleCI or Azure DevOps.
- You have knowledge of CoreML and the latest SwiftUI framework.
- You have a healthy interest in new technologies as well as a well-developed sense of when these should - and should not - be used for the greatest possible business value for our customers.
- You have the ability to quickly acquire knowledge and skills in new technology, methodology and tools, so you can advise the customer, confer with colleagues and develop amazing solutions with the technology available.
- As we work with international clients, fluent written and spoken English is required. Spanish language is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Travel to our main offices in Copenhagen and occasionally to customer location is to be expected, potentially 10-30 days per year.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will become part of our new team located in beautiful Barcelona. While drawing on a strong and inspiring Invokers culture, you will have a unique opportunity to influence our set-up and help shape the profile and capabilities of our team in Barcelona.
Your tasks and days will include (but not limited to):
- Development of native iPhone & iPad/iOS applications
- Participation in end-to-end development processes
- Close collaboration with colleagues in different job functions
- Support and quality assurance of solutions
- Stay up-to-date in the evolution of the Apple roadmap and new offerings
- A dynamic environment in a growing company
- A culture in which we prioritize close cooperation and sparring between and within teams
- A tribe of passionate colleagues and a strong sense of community
- An informal workplace with humour and social events
- A company that respects and values work life balance
- Competitive salary
- As a company that values human relations, we hold regular team building activities and after-work get togethers
- Extensive training opportunities internally with our team of experts as well as externally by participating in relevant conferences or hackathons.
- Fruit, snacks and drinks in the office to spark your creativity
- 24 days of holiday a year
- Private health insurance
- Allowance for the public commuting card in Barcelona
- Language lessons
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work remotely from time to time
All inquiries are handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. You can read more about our personal data policy here.