DIGITAL DESIGN & effective design thinking
Digital solutions and User Experience
Digital design focuses on the understanding of interactive digital media, their aesthetics and culture, and how digital interactive media can be designed to engage in artistic, experience-oriented and communicative contexts.
When the optimal user experience is delivered, it is about delivering a solution that meets the precise needs of the end user in a direct and accurate way without creating unnecessary complications.
In addition, it's about creating the simplicity and elegance of the solution, which makes it a pleasure to use.
Good user experiences must go far beyond what the user expects and should contain far more than fulfilling the list of desired functionality. When it comes to delivering new innovative solutions, invokers have the skills needed to take the solution all the way from the good idea to implementation and go live.
- Information Architecture
- Interface- and navigation structure
- Interaction design
- Page-level layout and user-specific workflow and component flow
- Development of user-friendliness
- Development and synchronization of expected and actual user behavior
- Visual design
- Consistent development and visual processing of front end elements and components
- Prototype development
- Design and composition of functioning interactive concepts
SAP UI/UX Strategy roadmap
UX Strategy vs. SAP
The requirements to ERP applications only get higher as users' expectations for applications are increasingly formed by Google, Amazon, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook.
The ERP world as we know it is changing. This also means a change in SAP and it can be difficult to keep track of and hard to relate to your own IT strategy.
SAP is moving from being transaction-driven, desktop-based and used by experts towards being role-driven, for everyone and mobile.
These changes rub off on the IT and SAP strategy of the company. Therefore, we have made a series of workshops called SAP UI/UX Strategy Roadmap.
During this process you will:
- Get to grips with SAP's UI/UX direction
- Learn about useful technologies and tools and when to use them
- Get an assessment of which technologies and tools are relevant to your particular business and users
Furthermore, you will get concrete tools to determine and measure how your future applications should be made to meet the needs of modern IT users.
Our SAP UI/UX Strategy Roadmap is delivered as a smaller series of workshops over a short period of time.
The workshops will be customized to match your individual needs but will otherwise follow a set course to provide you with an insight into what creates an optimal user experience for your users.
- Take control of SAP's overall UI/UX strategy and supportive technologies and tools
- Get the required capabilities to put the above in perspective, in relation to your own SAP installation and future use
- Get practical tools to create and achieve optimal user experience on your ERP applications
effective design thinking
Design Thinking helps identify the right questions and the actual challenges that a new IT solution needs to solve - before using the power to find the answer.
The goal is to identify the real needs of the users and not what one might think or hope they need before building and testing the first prototypes.
Effective Design Thinking by invokers is our further development of the concept, where we focus specifically on digitization.
"Design thinking can be described as a discipline that uses the designer’s sensibility and methods to match people’s needs with what is technologically feasible and what a viable business strategy can convert into customer value and market opportunity."
– Tim Brown CEO, IDEO
Benefits of Effective Design Thinking:
- The solutions get a high level of user acceptance
- Provides the basis for user-friendly solutions
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements
- Improves the quality of requirements specifications and blueprints
- Reduces the time spent on re-doing
- Ensures a happy smiley from the end-user
- Quick process design
- Reduced ”time-to-market”
- Better match between requirements and solution
Effective Design Thinking is suitable for:
- Optimization of user-friendliness, identification of easy and achievable goals, instant solutions
- Clarification of user groups and characteristics of new concepts
- Assessment and re-design of existing mobile and web-centric solutions
- Next generation of applications and requirements specifications
- Ensuring connectivity and continuity
- Design of own SAP FIORI apps
- Design of Webparts
- Requirements specifications
- Specific objectives of the solution
- Descriptions of Personas or User Types
- Journey Maps
- Epic and detailed User Stories
- Mock-ups & Wireframes & UI Design
- Contextual interviews & Affinity charts
- LO-FI & HI-FI Prototyping
- Identification of special requirements for end-user satisfaction using the invoker's own End-user trust requirements tool
Fail fast – Succeed fast
If you start by visualising how much you can save and how easy daily life will be in your company, simply by ensuring that your IT solutions works. Right from the start.
Go on to think: what if the development is easy and fast? If the implementation was nearly finished before you even started? And if all users enjoy and appreciate the solution and begin using it as expected on the very first day?
In Effective Design Thinking we work with iterative processes, which means we test assumptions and ideas and then return to the prototype and change it from results and feedback. We use an iterative approach to learn from the errors early in the process and then look for better solutions.
invokers design thinking studio - A UNIQUE AND CREATIVE SPACE
Perhaps you do not realize how much the surroundings influence the ability to think freely, sharply and without limits? Or do you?
We specialize in agile and effective development processes and we have created Design Thinking Studio on the top of our building.
Bring your employees in here and let our experienced team guide them through the process.
We have been engaged in the development of large, comprehensive IT projects for many years, with a special focus on creating the right results for our customers. We have rethought the way we handle the development process and learned the importance of creating the right space and environment to set creativity and ideas free from the daily routines.
We offer this space to our customers, along with a process which has proven to work.