SOFTWARE ENGINEER – FULL STACK & BEYOND
aarhus & copenhagen
Who are you?
- A broad-based Software Engineer, with a passion for delivering unique solutions based on making complex business systems simple and easy-to-use
- A development and technology expert in versatile application development
- You have a broad technological foundation in computer science and system development
- You have strong skills within several (but of course not necessarily all) of the following:
- Development with classic programming languages
- Development and maintenance of server-side applications, APIs and services in Java and C# should be a natural and incorporated part of your education as a developer and software-craftsman
- Development with modern, hybrid languages:
Swift, Scala, Typescript…..We love modern programming languages. Asynchronism, parallelism, functional programming and immutability
- Front-end development, with modern frameworks:
The development within front-end (JS, HTML, CSS) frameworks is progressing extremely fast and the expectations of customers/users follows. Therefore, we often use Angular 2, React.js and similar frameworks in our solutions
- You have a good understanding of modern tooling and operating platforms such as: Cloud platforms, Containerization, Git, Atlassian and much more
- You are in control of the software development industry, interested in technology and can hardly wait to acquire knowledge of new technology, methodology and tools
- Since we have international clients, it is advantageous to master at least one Scandinavian language and English
Who are we?
We are, in all modesty, Denmark's strongest team when it comes to
creating and delivering exciting projects in the intersection of ERP, web and mobility as well as digital business development, to some of Denmark's most exciting customers.
We focus on the user when we, with experience, expertise and business understanding develop simple and high performance applications with a smooth user interface and close integration with SAP.
We have an innate enthusiasm for technology, strategy and processes - and an ambition to create the optimal synergy between the business, IT and the end-user.
We work with SAP as a business foundation in many of our solutions, but technologically span a wide range of competencies.
And since 2006, we have created
business value through User Experience.
You will become part of a strong and passionate team where every team member is a specialist within their field and together you provide complete solutions to our customers. In addition, we prioritize close collaboration very highly, both across teams and internally in the team.
Your tasks and days will include:
- Development of business-critical mobile and web solutions
- Participation in end-to-end development processes
- Close collaboration with colleagues in different job functions
- Support and quality assurance of solutions
- The possibility to develop mobile, business-critical solutions that change the everyday lives of our customers
- An exciting position in a company in growth
- A dynamic environment and opportunities for skill development
- A happy corporate culture with passionate colleagues and strong family feeling
- An informal workplace, humor and social events
- Competitive salary with pension scheme, health insurance and flexible working hours
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our CTO, Mikael Gurenius: +45 3168 0150.
We look forward to receiving your CV and your application.
All inquiries are of course handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and you can read more about our personal data policy here.