Virtuos iOS & Swift Maestro
Who are you?
- You are a broad-based iOS developer with a passion for delivering unique solutions based on making complex business systems simple and easy-to-use
- You are an experienced iOS developer who loves making real solutions for real businesses: From the most demanding business processes to a user interface that needs a "consumer-grade" level, or better!
- You've grown out of making apps for baking recipes and you are ready to get the chance to work with business-critical solutions
- You have a broad technological foundation in computer science and system development and strong competencies in mobility in general and the Apple ecosystem. More specifically: XCode, Swift, iOS and all its delights
- It is important that you are strong on UI, performance and also like custom graphics (SpriteKit, SceneKit and other) since User Experience and design are the Cardinal Points for us
- You have a good understanding of modern tooling and operating platforms, such as Cloud Platform, Containerization, Git and much more.
- Since we have international clients, it is advantageous to master at least one Scandinavian language and English
You will become part of a strong and passionate team where every team member is a specialist within their field and together you provide complete solutions to our customers. In addition, we prioritize close collaboration very highly, both across teams and internally in the team.
Your tasks and days will include:
- Development of native iPhone/iOS applications
- Participation in end-to-end development processes
- Close collaboration with colleagues in different job functions
- Support and quality assurance of solutions
Who are we?
We are, in all modesty, Denmark's strongest team when it comes to
creating and delivering exciting projects in the intersection of ERP, web and mobility as well as digital business development, to some of Denmark's most exciting customers.
We focus on the user when we, with experience, expertise and business understanding develop simple and high performance applications with a smooth user interface and close integration with SAP.
We have an innate enthusiasm for technology, strategy and processes - and an ambition to create the optimal synergy between the business, IT and the end-user.
We work with SAP as a business foundation in many of our solutions, but technologically span a wide range of competencies.
And since 2006, we have created
business value through User Experience.
- The possibility to develop mobile, business-critical solutions that change the everyday lives of our customers
- An exciting position in a company in growth
- A dynamic environment and opportunities for skill development
- A happy corporate culture with passionate colleagues and strong family feeling
- An informal workplace, humor and social events
- Competitive salary with pension scheme, health insurance and flexible working hours
We work closely with both SAP and Apple in Denmark about Danish business customers and we were early adopters on iOS SDK from the exciting collaboration between SAP and Apple. Read more about it here.
We recently developed a solution for Vestas with the new SDK, which has just won the SAP Innovation Award 2018 in the Digital Transformation category - read more about the solution here. In addition, we have made solutions for Energinet and Viking with the new SDK and a new iOS solution for Banedanmark.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Head of Mobility,
Michael Thøgersen : +45 2160 7133.
We look forward to receiving your CV and your application.
All inquiries are of course handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and you can read more about our personal data policy here.